COVID-19 Notice: Our office remains open, with staff working remotely. If you would like to schedule an initial consult via phone or video conference, we can easily arrange that.
To schedule a consult, please use our online contact form or call us at (301) 420-5540.

Maryland Family Law Lawyer

Call for a Free Consultation

(301) 420-5540





When the Courts and judges issue order they expect them to be followed. Failure to pay child support can have serious consequences.

Waldorf Divorce LawyerMaryland Department of Human Resources helps custodial parents with collecting child support payments from non-custodial parents. Failure to pay child support can lead to

  1. suspension of driver’s license and/or professional license (license to practice law or real estate license);
  2. denial of tax refunds and other types of government benefits;
  3. garnishment of wages,
  4. property and bank account liens, etc.

The parties however can work among themselves to work out how and when the payment can be made.

If you are behind of paying your child support payments and/or your license has been suspended contact our experienced Waldorf divorce lawyer and our team of professional staff who can help you determine if a motion to change support payments is the right course of conduct for you.


Aubrey Burton, Jr.
14626 Main Street, Suite 202 | Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Telephone: (301) 420-5540
Fax: (888) 778-0475
Waldorf Divorce Lawyer Discusses Judgment Enforcement in The State of Maryland
Maryland Estate Planning attorney serving Prince George’s County, Charles County, Montgomery County, Anne Arundel County and Calvert County.
Follow The Burton Firm on Google+