Forestville Family Law Lawyer – Child custody is one of the most consequential areas in family law.
Decisions, actions and outcomes in child custody negotiations and agreements impact a child and a family for years to come ― and even shaping family relationships into succeeding generations as well.
Parents who are separated, planning to separate, undergoing divorce, divorced or were never married or cohabiting understand the importance of child custody agreements. A trusting relationship with an experienced, dedicated family law attorney is essential for a caring parent approaching child custody negotiations. Contact attorney Aubrey Burton to schedule a consultation regarding any aspect or phase of your family’s child custody matter.
Clients of The Burton Firm in the D.C. area are very often mothers and fathers who are interested in working closely with a lawyer. They are willing to become educated and proactive in pursuit of the most favorable outcome that will protect parental rights as well as the best interests of the child.
Clients of the law firm appreciate the following strengths that Forestville family law lawyer Aubrey Burton, Jr. brings to the practice of family law in this critical area of child custody and visitation:
- Clear communication between lawyer and client
- In-depth education of the client
- Preparation of the client to take actions and make decisions most likely to help bring about the desired outcome
- Empathy of a client’s situation
- Thorough, knowledge and extensive experience in Prince George’s County and Charles County family courts
Learn what Forestville family law lawyer Aubrey Burton, Jr. can do for you as you face the need for a child custody agreement for your child or children, regardless of your family circumstances. Contact attorney Aubrey to discuss any aspect of child custody and visitation as well as related matters:
- Paternity actions
- Shared parenting
- Joint custody
- Primary custody
- Visitation for the non-custodial parent
- Grandparents’ rights, grandparent visitation
- Third party visitation: aunt, uncle or other involved family member or caring adult
- Modification of child custody orders
- Child support
- Orders for protection
The Burton Firm in Prince George’s County and Charles County is an experienced law firm where the attorney-client working relationship is the basis of the law practice. Forestville family law lawyer Aubrey Burton, Jr., brings a wealth of knowledge, experience and zeal to the task of advising and representing clients. Call or e-mail the law firm to schedule a consultation regarding legal issues pertaining to child custody and child visitation or other family matters such as step parent adoption.