Protective Orders & Domestic Violence
Men and women going through transitions in domestic relations or relationships with neighbors or coworkers sometimes encounter difficult circumstances requiring protection of one from the other.
The Burton Firm in Prince George’s County is a valuable resource for either side of the coin:
- A husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, domestic partner or co-parent may seek a protective order or peace order.
- A husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, domestic partner or co-parent may seek to have a protective order or peace order removed or modified.
- Neighbors and coworkers may also seek peace orders or may need to have peace orders removed.
Contact family law lawyer Prince Georges County Aubrey Burton, Jr. to discuss the safest, most effective and most expedient route to a satisfactory resolution if any of the following apply or are alleged in your situation:
- Threats of violence
- Occurrence of physical violence
- Attempted assault
Mr. Burton has ample experience obtaining protective orders and peace orders, as well as defending people accused of domestic violence or threats and named in restraining orders. Contact a knowledgeable lawyer regarding any of the following issues:
- Temporary orders
- Interim orders
- Final orders
- Emergency spousal support
- Emergency child support
- Temporary custody orders
The Burton Firm in Prince George’s County is an experienced family law firm. Family law lawyer Prince Georges County Aubrey Burton, Jr. is often called upon to represent clients referred by the House of Ruth. In all cases at The Burton Firm, a trusting attorney-client working relationship is fundamental. Attorney Aubrey Burton, Jr., brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in area family courts. Call or e-mail the law firm to schedule a consultation regarding protective orders or domestic violence.